Download HubSpot Content Marketing Certification Answers
If you are too busy or not enough time for taking preparation the HubSpot Content Marketing Certification exam, then we recommend you follow our HubSpot Content Marketing Certification exam guidelines. You can easily pass the HubSpot Content Marketing Certification Exam & earn your certification.
As an alternative, we can take the exam on your behalf. For any kind of assistance, please contact us.
FAQ – HubSpot Content Marketing Certification Answers
For your convenience, We have prepared a HubSpot Content Marketing Certification Answers. We offer it for sale through our website.
All question answers have been added in PDF format (English) so that you can read, find, select and copy easily.
Please double-check all questions and answers when taking the exam because you will get some similar questions which answers will be different. If you are on the computer, you can press "CRTL+F" to find questions on this page or if you are on mobile/tablet, go to tab options and "hit find in page" option.
Yes, we do regular updates on all exam answers. If you follow our exam solution, then you will pass your exam with a 100% passing guarantee with Satisfaction.
FYI: Exam Authority team can change the question and answer at any time. After purchasing the answer sheet (within 3 days), If you don’t pass the exam, just let us know, and we will re-check and send you the updated exam answer sheet within 48-72 Hours.
Yes you can hire us to take your exam and save your valuable time. Our expert team member will take the exam on behalf of you.
For Hiring Us Follow These Below Steps:
- Please provide us your User Name, Email, Recovery Email and Password of your account. You can change the password before if you want.
- We will do the exam on behalf of you.
- After passing the exam, you can change your mail password again.
Exam Taking Cost:
The exam taking services cost depends on exam. Normally we charge $5 for per exam. Also we charge $10 for some exams.
You can let us know which exam certificate you want, Based on your exam we will send you our cost. To get details, Contact us today.
Check out some following HubSpot Content Marketing Exam Answers:
- True or false? Content marketing is a relatively new practice that became popular in the 1950’s with the boom of advertising firms.
- True or false? If prospects can get the answers to their questions and see themselves as characters in your story, they’ll be more likely to purchase from you.
- Joan owns a dog walking business and read a blog post that explained search engines are a great place to generate ideas on what people are searching for. Joan starts off her research by typing in ‘dog walking tip’ to see what insight she can find. Fill in the blank: Joan notices that when she types in ‘dog walking tip’ the search engine offers some helpful suggestions on popular searches, like ‘dog walking tips and tricks.’ This is known as _________.
- You just landed your dream job as a content creator at a local startup. It’s your first week and your boss asks you to perform a content audit to get acquainted with the company’s collateral as well as organize it. Where might you start looking for content that already exists?
- Fill in the blank: When identifying buyer’s journey content for a long-term content strategy, it’s important to focus on content for the ___________ stage(s).
- True or false? A buyer’s journey is ever-evolving. You should make updates as you learn more about your buyer persona.
- True or false? If you want to produce great content, then you need to hire an in-house content creator.
- The following question pertains to the blog post shown below: The above blog post is an example of which type of headline format? (Duplicate Question 2)
- True or false? Effective writers start by filling in the main points of their content and save writing the introduction and conclusion for after they’ve written their piece.
- Fill in the blank: The following sentence is an example of ____________ voice? “The grocery shopping was done by your father.”
- How could this sentence be corrected to cut our fluffy words? “I really just want to go to the store to buy groceries in order to be be prepared for the week.”
- Which of the following do you need to include in a republished piece of content to maintain SEO authority and attribute value to the appropriate website or author?
- You have a top-performing blog post that you want to republish. Which platforms should you republish it to?
- You are trying to turn an ebook into a checklist, which method should you keep in mind when repurposing content?
- True or false? A benefit of organic content promotion is that it allows you to show your content to a highly specific audience.
- True or false? You should initially spend less time promoting your content than you did creating it, so you can increase your content output.
- Fill in the blank: All of the following are engagement signals that help you understand your content’s effectiveness, except for _______________.
- Your boss asks you to report on how your content campaign has contributed to his lead generation goals. What metric do you report on to demonstrate its contribution?
- Fill in the blank: You had a successful team meeting where you were able to prove the ROI of your content marketing efforts. However, your boss wants more details on the content path that helped closed leads into customers. You could do this by creating a(n) ______________.
- One month into a three-month lead generation campaign, it becomes clear your current plan to reach your goal of ten marketing qualified leads (MQLs) goal does not look feasible. What option will you present during next week’s meeting with your CEO?
- You’re the Marketing Director for a global financial company. The holidays are approaching and your boss wants to improve the company’s bottom line by 7%. You host a team meeting where the goal is to identify opportunities to test, then assign tasks to team members to start implementing right away. Is this approach correct?
- True or false? If your marketing tests have over a 50% failure rate, then you’ve done something wrong.
- True or false? When instilling a growth mindset within your organization, it’s more important to receive buy-in from the customer support team than the products and services team.
- True or false? When identifying raw material for generating ideas, it’s best to stick with a specific area of focus. This way you can become an expert in generating ideas in this field.
- Fill in the blank: __________ is when you help guide your prospects through purchasing your products or services.
- Your boss has tasked you with writing a company story that will help make them stand out from their competitors. Keeping this in mind, what’s the most effective question you should start with?
- Fill in the blank: When you tell a story and the character is your audience, you should tell the story with a ___________.
- You’re a content creator for an automobile dealership. You’re looking for some inspiration to help generate new content ideas for an upcoming holiday promotion. What source might you find valuable and be inspired by?
- True or false? To make sure you’re appropriately communicating the value of your content, you should define as many benefits as possible when promoting it. The more the better.
- You asked your colleague to provide feedback on a blog post you recently wrote. When they sent you their feedback, they made edits directly in the doc. Is this a best practice for a content editing process?
- Fill in the blank: When creating a headline for your content, you should come up with ___________ different headlines.
- The following question pertains to the blog post shown below: The above blog post is an example of which type of headline format? (Duplicate Question 1)
- When republishing your content, how can you make sure the republished post stands out in contrast to your original post in search engine result listings?
- Fill in the blank: _______________ helps you group an audience together based on specific criteria from a large list of people.
- You’re analyzing the performance of your social channels and you notice that Facebook consistently outperforms your Twitter and LinkedIn page. What should you do next?
- When examining your attribution report, you notice 85% of your leads that have closed into customers have downloaded your introductory ebook, but your sales team is only closing 1% of leads from social sources. How do you support your Sales team to close more leads from social into customers?
- Fill in the blank: The _________ can help you develop a mission statement that connects with your audience.
- True or false? SnapChat and Pinterest are examples of platforms that a growth marketer might want to test for their business.
- Fill in the blank: Understanding your ____________ is the first step to instilling a growth mindset within your organization.
- Fill in the blank: A great way to create a comfortable atmosphere for a company brainstorm is to start off with _________.
- You’re in a brainstorming session with your co-workers. You come up with five topics for your ebook, your colleague says that’s all you need. How should you respond?
- To help increase awareness for an upcoming product launch, your manager increases paid promotion funds by 300%. Which channels could you disperse these funds to?