If you are too busy or not enough time for taking preparation the HubSpot Inbound Certification exam, then we recommend you follow our HubSpot Inbound Certification exam guidelines. You can easily pass the HubSpot Inbound Certification Exam & earn your certification.
As an alternative, we can take the exam on your behalf. For any kind of assistance, please contact us.
FAQ – HubSpot Social Media Marketing Certification Answers
For your convenience, we have prepared a HubSpot Social Media Marketing Certification Answers. We offer it for sale through our website.
All question answers have been added in PDF format (English) so that you can read, find, select and copy easily.
Please double-check all questions and answers when taking the exam because you will get some similar questions which answers will be different. If you are on the computer, you can press "CRTL+F" to find questions on this page or if you are on mobile/tablet, go to tab options and "hit find in page" option.
Yes, we do regular updates on all exam answers. If you follow our exam solution, then you will pass your exam with a 100% passing guarantee with Satisfaction.
FYI: Exam Authority team can change the question and answer at any time. After purchasing the answer sheet (within 3 days), If you don’t pass the exam, just let us know, and we will re-check and send you the updated exam answer sheet within 48-72 Hours.
Yes you can hire us to take your exam and save your valuable time. Our expert team member will take the exam on behalf of you.
For Hiring Us Follow These Below Steps:
- Please provide us your User Name, Email, Recovery Email and Password of your account. You can change the password before if you want.
- We will do the exam on behalf of you.
- After passing the exam, you can change your mail password again.
Exam Taking Cost:
The exam taking services cost depends on exam. Normally we charge $5 for per exam. Also we charge $10 for some exams.
You can let us know which exam certificate you want, Based on your exam we will send you our cost. To get details, Contact us today.
Check out some following Social Media Marketing HubSpot Exam Answers:
- True or false? A buyer persona is as important as business objectives when developing a social media strategy.
- True or false? The best way to choose the right social media tool is to think about your business goals, then narrow down your choices based on that goal criteria.
- True or false? Simon Sinek says that people want to buy what you have. They don’t care about what you believe.
- True or False? In social media, a service level agreement (SLA) refers to how much time passes between when a customer reaches out and when the company responds.
- True or false? Social Content is only used during the attract and delight stages of the inbound methodology.
- True or false? The longer your social posts, the more likely that content will be seen and re-shared.
- Let’s say you conduct a content audit on your competitors and see that they’re having success with live video, but you haven’t really tried live video yet. What might you do?
- True or false? Humanizing your brand gives you a competitive edge because people like making connections, and they like to invest their time and money in people they can relate to.
- True or false? A channel takeover, such as letting an influencer run your Instagram or Twitter handle for a day, is a good idea for brands.
- True or false? When you use language in your social responses that is too casual, you lose the respect of your audience.
- True or false? Canned messages are a quick and easy way to reach a wide audience in social media to find the right prospects.
- True or false? If you’re posting the same content across different channels, make sure you post them simultaneously—on the same days and at the same times.
- Fill in the blank: “Facebook Ads is great for targeting based on _______, while Google Ads targets based on your audience’s ________.
- In what stage of the buyer’s journey would an advertisement for a free trial of your product be most appropriate?
- True or false? It’s always better to target your ads towards as broad a group of people as possible.
- You bid $5.00 on a click on your Facebook ad. The next highest bidder only pays $3.00 to target an ad at the exact same audience. How much will Facebook make you pay to win the bid?
- You’re starting a project and don’t have a past campaign to use as a benchmark. How can you secure executive buy-in?
- True or false? When measuring your social media ROI, you calculate the effectiveness of an action by dividing the net income by the cost of this action and multiplying it by 100.
- Why do you need to use leading indicators of revenue success when calculating ROI on your social media strategy?
- True or False? To implement an effective social media strategy, you have to be aware of the legal challenges, not ethical ones.
- What’s the first step organizations and brands need to take when establishing a social media policy?
- True or false? Evaluating the team dynamics and how each member did in the crisis along with analyzing the reactions, KPIs, and overall response to the crisis happens during the response stage.
- There are certain actions that need to be taken into consideration for a social media crisis. What’s an action you should avoid?
- If you don’t have your _____________ in mind as you’re developing content and social campaigns, then you probably aren’t using social as effectively as you could be.
- Which of the below is NOT one of the three factors determining how an influencer can impact behavior?
- True or false? Your campaign should also help the influencer build authority and further their own content or reach.
- True or false? Selling to prospects by messaging them on Facebook could be seen as invading their private space.
- True or false? The world has changed and so has how we think about inbound, which is why advertising should be considered part of your marketing playbook.
- Which of the following social media expenses do you want to track so you can calculate ROI on your marketing campaigns? Choose all that apply.
- What should you do to secure executive buy-in if you’re starting a social media project and don’t have a past campaign to use as a benchmark?
- True or False? The Holistic model is the most common social team structure used by organizations today.
- True or false? Social media helps people feel INFORMED by helping them learn new things, stay up to date on topics that matter to them, and discover new ideas and trends.