If you are too busy or not enough time for taking preparation the HubSpot Sales Software Certification exam, then we recommend you follow our HubSpot Sales Software Certification exam guidelines. You can easily pass the HubSpot Sales Software Certification Exam & earn your certification.
As an alternative, we can take the exam on your behalf. For any kind of assistance, please contact us.
FAQ – HubSpot Sales Software Certification Answers
For your convenience, We have prepared a HubSpot Sales Software Certification Exam Answers. We offer it for sale through our website.
All question answers have been added in PDF format (English) so that you can read, find, select and copy easily.
Please double-check all questions and answers when taking the exam because you will get some similar questions which answers will be different. If you are on the computer, you can press "CRTL+F" to find questions on this page or if you are on mobile/tablet, go to tab options and "hit find in page" option.
Yes, we do regular updates on all exam answers. If you follow our exam solution, then you will pass your exam with a 100% passing guarantee with Satisfaction.
FYI: Exam Authority team can change the question and answer at any time. After purchasing the answer sheet (within 3 days), If you don’t pass the exam, just let us know, and we will re-check and send you the updated exam answer sheet within 48-72 Hours.
Yes you can hire us to take your exam and save your valuable time. Our expert team member will take the exam on behalf of you.
For Hiring Us Follow These Below Steps:
- Please provide us your User Name, Email, Recovery Email and Password of your account. You can change the password before if you want.
- We will do the exam on behalf of you.
- After passing the exam, you can change your mail password again.
Exam Taking Cost:
The exam taking services cost depends on exam. Normally we charge $5 for per exam. Also we charge $10 for some exams.
You can let us know which exam certificate you want, Based on your exam we will send you our cost. To get details, Contact us today.
Check out some following HubSpot Sales Software Exam Answers:
- Which of the following is the HubSpot tool that shows you which companies have visited your website?
- There are two main differences between forms and lead flows. One is that forms are embedded on the page while lead flows appear on top of the page. What’s another difference?
- You see that a particular company has visted your website several times in the past few days, so you decide to call them. A receptionist answers the phone. Which of the following would be the BEST way to proceed?
- True or false? If a lead flow only asks for a visitor’s email address, that’s enough information to create a useful record in the CRM.
- You’ve been researching XYZ Inc., and you discover that someone at the company has viewed your pricing page, so you give them a call. You talk to the receptionist, Johnny. You ask who in the company might be investigating your solution. Johnny says he doesn’t know for sure but that he can ask around and get back to you. He also says that Mariah Opensky would probably be the person to make that decision, but she’s currently on vacation. What’s the BEST way to record this in the CRM?
- The buyer–seller relationship has changed dramatically in the past 20 years. This is PRIMARILY because:
- Where do your team’s interactions (phone calls, emails, etc.) with contacts appear inside HubSpot CRM?
- This training has contrasted the traditional way of doing sales with a new way, known as “inbound sales.” Which of the following BEST describes what makes inbound selling different from other sales techniques?
- True or false? When you change the displayed properties in the “About” section of a contact record, that change automatically carries through to all contact records in the CRM.
- This morning you were supposed to have a meeting with one of your contacts, but they didn’t show up. You want to send them an email to encourage them to reschedule. Instead of writing the email from scratch, you decide to make an email template you can use again in the future. Now you need to figure out what the template should say. Which of the following is the BEST way to look for ideas?
- Which of the following pieces of information would be the BEST fit for a fill-in-the-blank area in an email template?
- Your team just hired a new sales rep, and you’re coaching them on how to create a good email template. They ask you how to figure out the purpose of a template. What advice should you give them?
- When creating an email template in HubSpot Sales, how would you include the contact’s name in the greeting? (“Jean”)
- When creating an email template in HubSpot Sales, how would you include the contact’s phone number? (“(888) 482-7768”)
- When creating an email template in HubSpot Sales, how would you include the time the meeting was scheduled for? (“3 p.m.”)
- When creating an email template in HubSpot Sales, how would you add a description of the topics the meeting was supposed to cover? (“the trouble you’ve been having with user engagement on your online forums”)
- When creating an email template in HubSpot Sales, how would you add the next steps? (“If you’d still like to talk about this, please let me know the best time to reach you.”)
- When creating an email template in HubSpot Sales, how would you add a personalized closing line? (“Looking forward to talking to a fellow Cubs fan,”)
- True or false? The best way to define the steps of your sales process is to figure out the actions you have to take to move a sale forward.
- Where’s the best place to go if you want to ask other HubSpot users the best way to use HubSpot tools?
- Your marketing team wants to add lead flows and messages to your company’s website. Where should each tool be used?
- You work for a company that has a form where people can request a free consultation. You want to create a list of people in your territory who have submitted this form. Which tool will you need to use to do this?
- If you send a tracked email to a contact and you get a notification saying they read it, when should you call them?
- When creating an email template, how would you add the next steps? For example, “If you’d still like to talk about this, please let me know the best time to reach you.”
- When creating an email template to schedule a meeting with someone, how would you add a description of the topics the meeting was supposed to cover? For example, “I’d love to find a time to dive deeper into [insert topic here].”)
- When creating an email template to confirm a meeting with someone, how would you include the time the meeting was scheduled for?
- If you need a report that isn’t included by default on the sales dashboard, what should you do first?
- There are several ways to create contacts. One way is to create contacts manually. All of the following are also ways to create contacts EXCEPT:
- If you’re enrolling a contact into a sequence and you see a warning that an email has low personalization, what happens when you click the warning?
- If you don’t have access to the playbooks tool, which free Sales Hub tool would be your best choice for inserting an outline into your call notes?
- True or false? In general, you should use the default options provided in the “Lead status” property.
- Email templates use personalization tokens to pull information from CRM properties into your emails, but you should also leave room to personalize every email you send. Why?
- True or false? Changing the properties listed on one contact record will change the way properties are listed on every contact property you view.
- When you send a tracked email, you receive a notification every time the email is opened. You can receive these notifications in all of the following ways EXCEPT:
- True or false? When you add a note to a contact record, the content of the note automatically gets emailed to that contact.
- If you’re enrolling a contact into a sequence and you see a warning that you’ve reached your emailing limit, what do you need to do?