If you are too busy or not enough time for taking preparation the HubSpot Digital Marketing Certification exam, then we recommend you follow our HubSpot Digital Marketing Certification exam guidelines. You can easily pass the HubSpot Digital Marketing Certification Exam & earn your certification.
As an alternative, we can take the exam on your behalf. For any kind of assistance, please contact us.
FAQ – HubSpot Digital Marketing Certification Answers
For your convenience, We have prepared a HubSpot Marketing Advertising Certification Answers. We offer it for sale through our website.
All question answers have been added in PDF format (English) so that you can read, find, select and copy easily.
Please double-check all questions and answers when taking the exam because you will get some similar questions which answers will be different. If you are on the computer, you can press "CRTL+F" to find questions on this page or if you are on mobile/tablet, go to tab options and "hit find in page" option.
Yes, we do regular updates on all exam answers. If you follow our exam solution, then you will pass your exam with a 100% passing guarantee with Satisfaction.
FYI: Exam Authority team can change the question and answer at any time. After purchasing the answer sheet (within 3 days), If you don’t pass the exam, just let us know, and we will re-check and send you the updated exam answer sheet within 48-72 Hours.
Yes you can hire us to take your exam and save your valuable time. Our expert team member will take the exam on behalf of you.
For Hiring Us Follow These Below Steps:
- Please provide us your User Name, Email, Recovery Email and Password of your account. You can change the password before if you want.
- We will do the exam on behalf of you.
- After passing the exam, you can change your mail password again.
Exam Taking Cost:
The exam taking services cost depends on exam. Normally we charge $5 for per exam. Also we charge $10 for some exams.
You can let us know which exam certificate you want, Based on your exam we will send you our cost. To get details, Contact us today.
Check out some following HubSpot Digital Marketing Exam Answers:
- True or false? A benefit of organic content promotion is the ability to develop and deliver highly targeted content to consumers who will find the content most relevant.
- True or false? If you want to produce great content, then you need to hire an in-house content creator.
- Fill in the blank: When creating a headline for your content, you should come up with ___________ different headlines.
- True or false? Effective writers start by filling in the main points of their content and save writing the introduction and conclusion for after they’ve written their piece.
- There are three key components to sending the right email. Two of them are the right email and the right time. What is the third?
- Fill in the blank: A keyword set to _____ match type will display your ad if the search term includes that keyword, or a very close variation.
- True or false: Quality score is an algorithm that scores each of your search ads on spelling and grammar.
- Scenario: Kyle is in a new role and looking to upskill, so he goes to Google to do some research. He finds a search engine listing that piques his interest and clicks it. He’s taken to a blog post on your site. He reads the post and sees there’s a content offer. He’s interested, but not sure he’s ready to give his information for it just yet. Below the offer, he sees a chatbot asking if he needs help so he clicks it to start a conversation. Which stage of the inbound methodology is Kyle in?
- What stage of the buyer’s journey is your audience in if they’re choosing a free trial or consultation?
- Fill in the blank: Measuring your website’s authority comes down to assessing the volume and quality of the ____________.
- True or false? To help improve SEO, your URL should match the title of your blog post, word for word.
- Scenario: Your business is going through a website redesign. The goal of the redesign is to update the look and feel of the website to better represent the brand. Your manager recommends a custom font to help make the content stand out. How should you respond?
- Fill in the blank: Videos related to __________ moments address company milestones, new product or service features, or other company-related updates.
- Your manager asks your thoughts on how to increase visibility on the business’s YouTube channel. Which response best aligns with how YouTube’s algorithm works?
- Your manager tasks you with getting more of your web pages displayed in the featured snippet on a search engine results page. The best way to increase the number of your web pages that appear in featured snippets is by _______?
- Which of the following places on Instagram can you use a link to click through to your website? Choose all that apply.
- True or false? When getting started with a business Instagram account, consider purchasing at least 1,000 followers to make your brand look more credible and acquire followers at a faster rate.
- True or false? Adding a string of meaningless numbers to your Instagram username could appear spammy.
- Scenario: Tom is an avid Facebook user. Tom’s friend, Jane, posts a video from a travel-focused company called Get Out, Stay Out, about a new, local hiking trail. In the comments, Jane shares her thoughts and opinions about the trail. The following day, Tom’s sister sends him the same video link through Facebook Messenger. The Facebook algorithm sees all these interactions. Keeping this in mind, it’s likely Facebook will _______.
- True or false? You shouldn’t join a competitor’s Facebook Group. Doing so would only help increase their visibility, making it harder for you to create and grow a Facebook Group for your business.
- Scenario: An exact-match keyword for one of your ads is “blue women’s t-shirts.” Which of the following search queries would generate this ad? Choose all that apply.
- True or false? To deliver an ad only to people searching for dress shoes for men, you could modify your broad match keyword to “+men’s dress shoes.”
- Scenario: A phrase-match keyword for one of your ads is “traveling in Boston.” Which of the following search queries would generate this ad? Choose all that apply.
- True or false? If you’re just starting out with paid ads and don’t know exactly how your persona will be searching, move from a narrower search to a broad match.
- To provide a personalized experience to your email reader, which of the following best practices should you employ? Select all that apply.
- True or false: You should include either budget information or a time estimate in your content creation plan.
- Fill in the blank: A keyword set to _____ match type will display your ad if the search term contains the same order of the words, but it can also contain additional words.
- Fill in the blank: A keyword set to ______ match type will display your ad when the search term contains any or some combination or variations of the words in your keyword, in any order.
- If you have a keyword set to broad match, but you want to select specific keywords that must be included in the search query for your ad to be displayed, what would you use?
- True or false? A content offer is something you create and publish in exchange for personal information, like an email address and a name.
- Which of the following is the best practice for optimizing the elements on a web page to reduce page size?
- How could this sentence be corrected to cut out fluffy words? “I really just want to go to the arcade to play games in order to have fun.”
- True or false? The holistic social media team model is common in growing companies. In this model, one team coordinates the approach to managing each social media account in partnership with other groups within the organization.
- When auditing your social media content, what questions should you be looking to answer? Choose all that apply.
- Having an understanding of what you’re trying to achieve is the most important part of creating high-performing emails. What theme does this correlate to?
- ___________ characters is the average character length that will appear on a mobile device for your email.
- During the decision stage of the buyer’s journey, it’s effective to use which of the following content formats? Select all that apply.
- To help increase awareness for an upcoming product launch, your manager increases paid promotion funds by 300%. Which channels could you disperse these funds to?
- You asked your colleague to provide feedback on a blog post you recently wrote. When they sent you their feedback, they made edits directly in the doc. Is this a best practice for a content editing process?
- Fill in the blank: When performing a social media content audit, begin by looking at all of the content you’ve posted in the last _________.
- Fill in the blank: The following sentence is an example of ____________ voice? “The grocery shopping was done by your father.”
- Fill in the blank: Words like “free” or “percent off” may not trigger spam filters for your email, but could ___________.