If you are too busy or not enough time for taking preparation the HubSpot Marketing Hub Implementation exam, then we recommend you follow our HubSpot Marketing Hub Implementation Certification guidelines. You can easily pass the HubSpot Marketing Hub Implementation Exam & earn your certification.
As an alternative, we can take the exam on your behalf. For any kind of assistance, please contact us.
FAQ – Hubspot Marketing Hub Implementation Certification Answers
For your convenience, we have prepared a HubSpot Marketing Hub Implementation Certification Exam Answers sheet. We offer it for sale through our website.
All question answers have been added in PDF format (English) so that you can read, find, select and copy easily.
Please double-check all questions and answers when taking the exam because you will get some similar questions which answers will be different. If you are on the computer, you can press "CRTL+F" to find questions on this page or if you are on mobile/tablet, go to tab options and "hit find in page" option.
Yes, we do regular updates on all exam answers. If you follow our exam solution, then you will pass your exam with a 100% passing guarantee with Satisfaction.
FYI: Exam Authority team can change the question and answer at any time. After purchasing the answer sheet (within 3 days), If you don’t pass the exam, just let us know, and we will re-check and send you the updated exam answer sheet within 48-72 Hours.
Yes you can hire us to take your exam and save your valuable time. Our expert team member will take the exam on behalf of you.
For Hiring Us Follow These Below Steps:
- Please provide us your User Name, Email, Recovery Email and Password of your account. You can change the password before if you want.
- We will do the exam on behalf of you.
- After passing the exam, you can change your mail password again.
Exam Taking Cost:
The exam taking services cost depends on exam. Normally we charge $5 for per exam. Also we charge $10 for some exams.
You can let us know which exam certificate you want, Based on your exam we will send you our cost. To get details, Contact us today.
Check out some following HubSpot Marketing Hub Implementation Certification Exam Answers:
- Scenario: Your champion at a client’s firm is pushing back against changing their marketing automation strategy, even though your research and discovery clearly show their approach isn’t effective. Instead of being receptive to your ideas, the idea of changing too many processes makes them uncomfortable, especially since they personally built many of the old processes. What should you do?
- Which of the following is a project management benefit of building a Marketing Hub implementation plan?
- True or false? Your team should insist on having all major stakeholders join planning meetings and consider having the CMO, IT, Sales managers, and other internal departments involved in the first few calls. Securing this buy-in up front will set the whole organization up for success.
- If a client is asking you who they should invite to the first implementation consulting call, what is the best option below?
- When migrating off of another system, what are some key pieces of information you should be aware of when having the migration discussion with the client?
- True or False? HubSpot Support can answer any questions about any software that integrates with HubSpot.
- Which of the following questions should you ask if a client has a pre-existing CRM and wants to connect their system with HubSpot?
- What are some helpful things to understand about your client before recommending how they should import their data into HubSpot?
- Before reviewing migration options with a client, what questions should you ask if they have a pre-existing CRM system?
- True or false? After the initial project planning conversations have given you a chance to conduct a full discovery and understand all project objectives, you should prepare and submit a formal project plan to your stakeholders.
- True or false? The definition of success for a project should include relevant metrics, and each definition of success should be specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and timely.
- True or false? Each Marketing Hub implementation project should have ambitious goals. At the beginning of the process, work with the client’s team to set high thresholds for campaign KPIs, email deliverability benchmarks, landing page conversion rates, and so on.
- Which of the following should you set up with your client after their Marketing Hub migration is complete?
- True or false? Partners should assign three responsible individuals to each deadline-based task, to ensure that the project runs smoothly.
- Which of the following roles should be included on your firm’s Marketing Hub implementation team? Choose all that apply.
- Which of the following action items should be included in a Marketing Hub implementation’s planning stage?
- Which of the following action items should be included in a Marketing Hub implementation’s development stage? Choose all that apply.
- True or false? The project manager should work in partnership with marketing managers, salespeople, and other stakeholders to determine which metrics to regularly evaluate.
- True or false? You should set up different lists for different types of emails for your client, so customers and prospects can sign up for only the emails that are relevant to them.
- When working with B2B clients who may be interested in pursuing ABM, you’ll have to adjust your approach to focus on the following:
- True or false? It is difficult to know what type of prospects or accounts make up a client’s email list until they’ve tested the variables via A/B testing.
- True or false? Educating your prospects on the differences between systems will help boost the value of both your service and of Marketing Hub.
- True or false? HubSpot estimates the implementation process could take anywhere from 90 days to a whole year, depending on the size of the Marketing Hub implementation and number of affected users.
- Scenario: Your client is in multiple markets and needs to have variations of their landing pages in different languages. Their goal is to find a solution that is best for SEO, as they want to rank highly across these markets. What do you recommend?
- Which of the following is NOT a quality assurance benefit of building a Marketing Hub implementation plan?
- Scenario: One of your clients was initially excited about the prospect of migrating to HubSpot from their previous MarTech stack, but is having second thoughts. You were planning on chatting with them about setting goals for their overall marketing strategy, but you notice they seem to be preoccupied with technical concerns centering around the migration. What should you do?
- What inputs should you consider when determining the objectives the client needs to complete during onboarding?
- True or False? A Marketing Enterprise client can create as many subdomains or top-level domains as they’d like as long as those subdomains and top-level domains are tied to 1 brand domain.
- True or false? Solutions Partners should use third-party SEO tools like Moz Pro and Ahrefs to evaluate search volume for subtopic prioritization.
- True or false? The marketing operation lead’s job is to make sure all the stakeholders are working as a team and driving the project forward. They call the plays that are executed by the technology specialist, marketing operations lead, and other roles.
- True or false? HubSpot’s guide to GDPR or CAN-SPAM shouldn’t be mistaken for legal advice. Always consult a legal advisor or authoritative site, such as FTC’s website, to make sure you’re operating within the law.
- Which of the following best describes the experience of working with an Enterprise client (as opposed to what you would experience with Professional clients)?
- Scenario: During your first call, you review your clients goals in their account. They are interested in changing the goals that were originally set during the sales process. Should you allow them to switch out the goal projects?
- True or false? Partners should assign three responsible individuals to each deadline-based task, to ensure that the project runs smoothly
- Which of the following tasks should you review in preparation for your first call with a client? Select all that apply.
- Which of the following best describe the experience of working with Enterprise client (as opposed to what you would experience with Professional clients)?
- When mapping data from a custom object from Salesforce to HubSpot, which of the following are considered viable options for a data migration? Check all that apply.
- Which of the following roles typically fall into the “responsible stakeholder” matrix category? Select all that apply.
- What is the purpose of designating informed stakeholders in the responsibility matrix? Select all that apply.
- Scenario: You and the client are reviewing their goals together in their portal on the first call. They are interested in changing the goals that were originally set during the sales process. Should you allow them to switch out the “Goal” projects?
- Which of the following steps would help Sales and Marketing leaders deepen communication between their organizations? Select all that apply.