Download HubSpot Revenue Operations Exam Answers
If you are too busy or not enough time for taking preparation the HubSpot Revenue Operations exam, then we recommend you follow our HubSpot Revenue Operations Certification guidelines. You can easily pass the HubSpot Revenue Operations Exam & earn your certification.
As an alternative, we can take the exam on your behalf. For any kind of assistance, please contact us.
FAQ – HubSpot Revenue Operations Exam Answers
For your convenience, we have prepared a HubSpot Revenue Operations Certification Exam Answers sheet. We offer it for sale through our website.
All question answers have been added in PDF format (English) so that you can read, find, select and copy easily.
Please double-check all questions and answers when taking the exam because you will get some similar questions which answers will be different. If you are on the computer, you can press "CRTL+F" to find questions on this page or if you are on mobile/tablet, go to tab options and "hit find in page" option.
Yes, we do regular updates on all exam answers. If you follow our exam solution, then you will pass your exam with a 100% passing guarantee with Satisfaction.
FYI: Exam Authority team can change the question and answer at any time. After purchasing the answer sheet (within 3 days), If you don’t pass the exam, just let us know, and we will re-check and send you the updated exam answer sheet within 48-72 Hours.
Yes you can hire us to take your exam and save your valuable time. Our expert team member will take the exam on behalf of you.
For Hiring Us Follow These Below Steps:
- Please provide us your User Name, Email, Recovery Email and Password of your account. You can change the password before if you want.
- We will do the exam on behalf of you.
- After passing the exam, you can change your mail password again.
Exam Taking Cost:
The exam taking services cost depends on exam. Normally we charge $5 for per exam. Also we charge $10 for some exams.
You can let us know which exam certificate you want, Based on your exam we will send you our cost. To get details, Contact us today.
Check out some following HubSpot Revenue Operations Certification Exam Answers:
- Situation: Excelsior Automotive sells autonomous limousines to the wealthy. They recently created a referral program where customers can refer friends in order to get a discount on their bill. Excelsior’s VP of Sales decides that, at the end of each quarter, she’ll find the ten customers who have submitted the most referrals, and the sales reps who closed those ten customers originally will each get a bonus. This is an example of:
- Situation: Granny’s Handmade Electronics produces high-end computers and TVs using only yarn and apple pie filling. Many consumers are skeptical that the products would work as advertised, so Granny has introduced a seven-day free trial and a one-year money-back guarantee. This is an example of:
- Situation: Chuck’s Nuclear-Powered Chainsaws are not only the most powerful power tools in the world but also the most dangerous. To prevent overeager apartment landscapers from accidentally cutting down high-rise buildings while trimming the hedges, Chuck requires his customers to complete a four-part training program before purchasing a saw. This is an example of:
- Situation: Ruthie’s Office Furniture sells office furniture to offices that need furniture. Ruthie believes passionately that all contracts should be signed by hand, so she requires her clients to send them to her using a fax machine. This is an example of:
- Situation: C’est Wot is a Quebecois-British fusion restaurant specializing in jellied eel poutine. To encourage customers to bring their friends, C’est Wot gives first-time visitors buy-one-get-one meal vouchers for their next visit. This is an example of:
- Situation: Goat Splat is the latest up-and-coming punk band in Perth, Australia. Previously, their live shows were poorly attended because their international fanbase had trouble getting to Perth (it’s a bit out of the way regardless of where you’re coming from). To remedy this, Goat Splat is experimenting with live streaming their shows so fans can attend without having to travel. This is an example of:
- Situation: Binge TV is a streaming service that specializes in irresistible shows. Their shows are so good, in fact, that their customers’ health has been suffering from watching so much TV. Some doctors are encouraging their patients to cancel their Binge TV subscriptions. Therefore, Binge TV is putting a new system in place: Any time an individual user streams content for 16 continuous hours, they get locked out of their account for 8 hours to force them to take a break. This is an example of:
- Evaluate this SLA: By the end of this month, Marketing will increase website traffic by 50%, and sales will attempt contact up to three times for each website lead.
- Evaluate this SLA: Each month, marketing will qualify enough leads for sales to close $50,000 in new business, and sales will contact every marketing qualified lead.
- Evaluate this SLA: Each month, Marketing will generate 500 qualified leads, and sales will contact each lead as quickly as possible.
- Evaluate this SLA: Marketing will produce $100,000 of lead value each quarter, and sales will contact every marketing qualified lead within 24 hours of receiving it.
- Situation: Trustworthy Financial Services recently hired a RevOps professional named Markeisha. Markeisha is spending her first few months trying to understand where leads come from, how they get passed to sales, and what happens to new customers after the deal is closed. This is an example of:
- Situation: Real Good Manufacturing recently hired a RevOps professional named Vladislav. Vladislav has discovered that the company has no restrictions on who can access and change customer data, and he is working to put regulations in place that control access and permissions. This is an example of:
- Situation: The Lucky Nickel Construction Company recently hired a RevOps professional named Abeeku. He has discovered that the sales department and the customer support department have two different systems for tracking customer information and that the two aren’t connected in any way. He would like to get both departments onto the same system, but in the meantime he is focusing on integrating the two systems so they can share data. This is an example of:
- Situation: Oslo’s biggest knitting supplies wholesaler recently launched an ecommerce store and hired a RevOps professional named Einar. He has mapped out the buyer’s journey for the company’s customers, and he is in the process of documenting everywhere responsibility for a customer is passed from one team to another. This is an example of:
- Situation: Beep Boop Beep is a quickly growing telecommunications company that recently hired a RevOps professional named Alexis. She is developing a data dictionary to document all the information stored in the company’s many systems and how they are connected to each other. This is an example of:
- Situation: Bedside Manor is a healthcare company that recently hired a RevOps professional named Dyani. Dyani has determined that there is more work to do than she can accomplish by herself, and she’s using an A3 template to persuade the executive team to hire a second operations professional. This is an example of:
- What accounting tool gives a snapshot of your business’s financial standing at a single point in time?
- Situation: Charlie’s Pressurized Cottage Cheese Company sells soft cheese products in aerosol cans, making it easy for their customers to put copious amounts of cheese onto fruit, granola, or directly into their mouths. Yum! Unfortunately, the cans occasionally explode in the warehouse before they can be sold to customers. According to The Cost of Poor Quality, what category does this cost belong to?
- Situation: Tamara’s Monogrammed Baked Goods sells muffins, cakes, and pastries that have their customers’ initials sewed onto them with celery strings. But, the delivery team sometimes gets orders mixed up and delivers monogrammed baked goods to the wrong customers. For health reasons, food items cannot be returned, so Tamara has to monogram a new set of baked goods and have them delivered to the affected customers. According to The Cost of Poor Quality, what category does this cost belong to?
- Situation: Maria’s Seltzer Broth produces a wide array of ready-made carbonated soups. Be sure to look for the hand-labeled cans at your local grocer! But, labeling cans by hand frequently causes errors, and customers who purchase a can labeled Bubbly Beef sometimes find that the can actually contains Chipper Chicken. The disappointed customers call Maria’s hotline, and the support team has to correct the mistake. According to The Cost of Poor Quality, what category does this cost belong to?
- Situation: Bartholomew’s Luxury Furniture produces handcrafted home goods with lifetime warranties. Bartholomew invests heavily in educating and training his team to help them avoid mistakes that could lead to defective products. According to The Cost of Poor Quality, what category does this cost belong to?Internal failureExternal failureAppraisal
- In Monroe’s Motivated Sequence, the purpose of the Satisfaction section of a persuasive speech is to _____.
- In Monroe’s Motivated Sequence, the purpose of the Visualization section of a persuasive speech is to _____.
- In Monroe’s Motivated Sequence, the purpose of the Action section of a persuasive speech is to _____.
- Situation: Denice Powell is the head of operations at Magic Feather Airlines, which provides flights for people who enjoy traveling with their pets. Magic Feather is popular at small airports but wants to expand. Denice comes from a customer support background and is passionate about building processes that serve their passengers well, but she wants to hire someone who can help build a process for securing space in major airports. Which type of candidate would be best for this role?
- Situation: Dmitry McNamara is the RevOps leader at Just Me, a single sign-on tool for consumers who want to manage all their social media accounts and email addresses from a unified dashboard. Just Me manages huge quantities of data, and Dmitry wants to hire someone who can analyze the data more deeply to help the company make more informed decisions. Which type of candidate would be best for this role?
- Situation: The International Alliance of Superheroes is a rapidly growing professional organization. One of their salespeople, Hyperman, recently left the sales team to lead operations. The organization’s highly customized CRM system requires so much administrative work that Hyperman is spending most of his time on system admin responsibilities. He would like to hire someone to administer the CRM so Hyperman can focus on other activities. Which type of candidate would be best for this role?
- Situation: Foolproof Medical Supplies has been selling their products to hospitals for many years, and they now want to start selling directly to consumers. Norma Jones, the head of their RevOps team, has never worked at a company that sells directly to consumers, and she would like to hire someone from a consumer industry who can help her build that strategy. Which type of candidate would be best for this role?
- True or false? Aligning your sales team’s incentives with your customers’ long-term success will create delight for your customers.
- Fill in the blank: The secret to success when deploying friction intentionally is to make sure the amount of friction matches ______.
- True or false? Friction can be used to describe challenges that hold back your internal teams as well as challenges that hold back your customers.
- Fill in the blank: The flywheel is a model adapted by HubSpot to explain the momentum you gain when you align your entire organization around _____.
- True or false? Preserving the integrity of your company’s data model is exclusively the job of operations professionals.
- True or false? Changes in working capital are subtracted from net income on the cash flow statement.
- True or false? Share capital is the amount of money a company pays to its shareholders in the form of dividends and increased share value.
- True or false? According to the cost of poor quality, if your products were perfect, you could save 100% of the cost of appraising them.
- Fill in the blank: As marketing gets better at delivering the right number of leads each month, they’ll also need to get better at ______.
- Fill in the blank: Every step of your sales process should be required, factual, inspectable, and _____.
- Fill in the blank: Your sales playbook should cover what your sales reps need to know, do, say, and _____.
- Situation: The Tehachapi Zeppelin Company sells enormous airships to transportation and logistics companies. Each airship costs millions of dollars, and the sales cycle is multiple months long. One sales manager has noticed that bigger deals take longer to close, so he’s encouraging his sales reps to add extra meetings to the sales process in hopes of increasing average deal size. This is an example of:
- Situation: Quackers Insurance recently hired a RevOps professional named Suvi. The company has been tracking leads and customers using paper ledgers, and Suvi is working to get a CRM platform implemented. This is an example of:
- In Monroe’s Motivated Sequence, the purpose of the Attention section of a persuasive speech is to ______.
- Situation: Janet Hopkins is the sole operations professional at Equal Lingual, which provides translation services to companies that want their content to be available in critically endangered languages. Equal Lingual is growing rapidly, and Janet is finding herself spread too thin. She wants to hire someone who can take on an odd assortment of responsibilities to give her more time for strategic planning. Which type of candidate would be best for this role?
- In addition to defining your winning aspiration, what three questions will you need to answer as you create and communicate a customer-in strategy?
- True or false? The amount of assets on your balance sheet should be equal to the amount of liabilities on your balance sheet.
- True or false? To ensure that your SLA is working properly, it’s important to create a judicial branch made up of your top sales leadership.
- Evaluate this SLA: Each month, marketing will produce 100 qualified leads, and sales will contact each lead within 12 hours.
- Evaluate this SLA: Marketing will send four marketing emails each month, and sales will follow up with 50% of the recipients.
- Situation: Flavio’s Organic Construction Company built a commercial building of entirely plant-based materials. Unfortunately, the final inspection found serious problems with the building’s plumbing, and extensive non-plant-based renovations were required before the building could be sold to a customer. According to The Cost of Poor Quality, what category does this cost belong to?
- Fill in the blank: If your company has more assets than liabilities, the remaining balance is your _____.
- Situation: Chiffon Outdoors manufactures rugged outdoor equipment using delicate fabrics. To ensure the safety of their rock-climbing customers, they have to carefully examine every climbing rope before selling it to ensure there are no flaws in the fibers their customers will be dangling from. This involves an extensive examination that requires a lot of time and specialized equipment. According to The Cost of Poor Quality, what category does this cost belong to?
- Situation: The Sneaky Sneaks Shoe Company has been in business for 15 years, and during all that time, operations have been led by the company’s CEO, Larry. However, Larry has recently decided that he would like to hire someone to handle operations full-time. With 15 years in the business, Larry is confident he can train a person on what’s involved in the job, but he wants his operations leader to have good technical and strategic skills. Which type of candidate would be best for this role?
- Situation: Neon Broccoli is a public relations firm that seeks to make boring companies feel relevant to kids and teens. Their marketing team’s top goal is to provide sales with a specific number of qualified leads each month, and the sales team’s top goal is to contact those leads within a specific amount of time. The customer service team’s top goal is retention. How well are their customer-facing departments’ goals supporting their efforts to scale?
- True or false? Whenever possible, it’s best to hire experienced operations leaders to fill your open operations roles.