If you are too busy or not enough time for taking preparation the HubSpot Inbound Marketing Optimization exam, then we recommend you follow our HubSpot Inbound Marketing Optimization Certification exam guidelines. You can easily pass the HubSpot Inbound Marketing Optimization Exam & earn your certification.
As an alternative, we can take the exam on your behalf. For any kind of assistance, please contact us.
FAQ – HubSpot Inbound Marketing Optimization Answers
For your convenience, we have prepared a HubSpot Inbound Marketing Optimization Exam Answers sheet. We offer it for sale through our website.
All question answers have been added in PDF format (English) so that you can read, find, select and copy easily.
Please double-check all questions and answers when taking the exam because you will get some similar questions which answers will be different. If you are on the computer, you can press "CRTL+F" to find questions on this page or if you are on mobile/tablet, go to tab options and "hit find in page" option.
Yes, we do regular updates on all exam answers. If you follow our exam solution, then you will pass your exam with a 100% passing guarantee with Satisfaction.
FYI: Exam Authority team can change the question and answer at any time. After purchasing the answer sheet (within 3 days), If you don’t pass the exam, just let us know, and we will re-check and send you the updated exam answer sheet within 48-72 Hours.
Yes you can hire us to take your exam and save your valuable time. Our expert team member will take the exam on behalf of you.
For Hiring Us Follow These Below Steps:
- Please provide us your User Name, Email, Recovery Email and Password of your account. You can change the password before if you want.
- We will do the exam on behalf of you.
- After passing the exam, you can change your mail password again.
Exam Taking Cost:
The exam taking services cost depends on exam. Normally we charge $5 for per exam. Also we charge $10 for some exams.
You can let us know which exam certificate you want, Based on your exam we will send you our cost. To get details, Contact us today.
Check out some following HubSpot Inbound Marketing Optimization Exam Answers:
- Fill in the blank: When enticing visitors with pop-ups in the ______ stage, you may want to promote offers, sales, or discount codes.
- Nauto, a data platform for self-driving cars, helps make autonomous driving safer for companies managing fleets of self-driving vehicles. Naturally, its customers would need all kinds of information, and Nauto has this information packaged into a super-simple e-book. Their landing page gives you both a brief contact form, and some preview statistics to prove why this resource is so important. Reflecting on the landing page’s best practices, which area could Nauto optimize on this page?
- Full disclosure: IMPACT is a HubSpot partner — but that’s not why they’re included here. IMPACT’s landing pages have long been a source of design inspiration. Looking at this landing page, which best practices are the content creators over at IMPACT using to entice visitors to convert? Select all that apply.
- You’ve just successfully run a lead generation campaign, and are tasked with calculating the conversion rate of the email associated with it. You’re currently defining a conversion as a clickthrough. If 100 leads opened the email and 18 clicked, what is your conversion rate percentage for that email?
- AirBnB is always optimizing their homepage to create an exciting and engaging experience for website visitors. Looking below, how is this homepage optimized to entice visitors to book a trip? Select all that apply.
- You work as a marketer at a company that sells mens’ suits. You know from customer research that a large percentage of your customers struggle with selecting the right size for their suit. How could you solve this problem with a pop-up?
- Fill in the blank: This pop-up from Pixizoo is a great example of using pop-ups in the ______ stage.
- You’ve just run a campaign promoting a new line of necklaces at your fine jewelry business. Overall, the campaign generated 2,500 new website visitors, 1,400 of which ended up visiting your necklace landing page. Ultimately, you got 350 new leads and 175 new customers. What is the conversion rate of your form?
- Crate & Barrel recently sent out an SMS promotion to its audience that included the following. If they didn’t receive the results they were looking for, what’s one thing they could improve upon with their SMS strategy moving forward?
- Modcloth, a popular online fashion retailer, recently ran a promotion that encourages users to pick a style of fashion based on their unique interests and goals as fashion forward consumers. This showcases that the brand:
- Impulse Creative uses a chatbot to help users navigate through its website and find what they’re looking for with a “choose your own adventure” of sorts. Visitors can select a query from the bot that aligns with their interests. Based on what’s displayed in the chat window, which best practice is Impulse Creative using to qualify leads with their chatbots? Select all that apply.
- UrbanStems is an ecommerce marketplace for flowers and plants. Its website features the chatbot below. Reflecting on chatbot best practices and what you learned in the certification, what are the benefits of using a chatbot in this manner? Select all that apply.
- Dollar Shave Club’s chatbot answers simple questions and queries that customers may have. Based on the information available in the chat, what are the benefits for the business to use a chatbot like this? Select all that apply.
- True or false: When building and optimizing chatbots, you will need to work with both qualitative and quantitative data.
- Optimum has an SMS chatbot for customers with support questions, giving users quick access to 24/7 support. A customer can simply text their issue, and the bot uses language processing to bring the customer the best solution. Looking at their current chat set-up, how might Optimum optimize this chatbot?
- You notice quite a bit of traffic is coming to your site and being categorized as Direct traffic. Why might these site visitors be categorized in this way? Select all that apply.
- Why would you see “unknown” or “Unknown SSL” appear in your Organic search traffic in the sources report in HubSpot?
- In the 1970s, research suggested that “people have conversations to accomplish some combination of two major goals.” Which two of the following are those goals? Select all that apply.
- True or False: The inbound methodology is centered around building meaningful, lasting relationships with employees and shareholders.
- Which of the following are important interpersonal communication skills a marketer needs? Choose all that apply.
- True or False: 88% of consumers trust online testimonials as much as recommendations from friends or family.
- True or False: 89% of marketers say video testimonials are the most effective content marketing tactic.
- You have a goal of redesigning your website, but you first want to know which categories certain links should go under. Which research method should you use?
- Your team has redesigned your company website. Which study will help you analyze whether or not the changes they’ve made have resulted in an improved customer experience?
- Jess is a freelance web designer. Her client has asked her to remove all navigation from their website’s product pages, stating that they want users to focus on the information and convert, rather than navigate away from the page. How should Jess explain why this is not a good idea?
- Rachel works for a marketing agency and is designing a new website for a client. She’s trying to create the site navigation, but is having trouble figuring out which items to include and where to place them. How should Rachel start tackling this problem?
- You’re browsing for shoes on the Steve Madden website, and notice this pop-up. Which stage of the flywheel does this type of pop-up correspond with?
- Take a look at the recent promotion run by the skincare and bath product company, Nourish. Based on the SMS best practices you’ve learned, what is one area the company could optimize when sending promotions like these in the future?
- You’re reviewing your organic social data in HubSpot Traffic Analytics and notice the following trend from Facebook. What should be your next steps to investigating this data? Select all that apply.
- Dale Carnegie’s 1936 bestseller, ‘How to Win Friends and Influence People’, suggests that you can, “Ask questions the other person will enjoy answering.” What’s one way that you can do this in a business setting?
- During an exploratory interview, your colleagues ask a participant the following: “What do you use our app for, and do you like the experience?” You could improve this question by:
- You’ve completed a couple exploratory interviews, and you want to validate some of the findings you’ve discovered. Select the appropriate research methods that will help you accomplish this goal.
- Dennis is a content marketer for a web development agency. While researching a blog post about accessibility, he came across some alarming information about companies being sued for lack of accessibility. How should he address this in his blog post?
- You’re reviewing the average bounce rates of your channels, and you encounter the following metrics. Based on this information, which of the following conclusions can you draw about your channels?
- True or False: Only 27% of B2B customers cited testimonials and peer recommendations as the most reliable type of content.
- After you’ve conducted your thematic analysis, when writing a narrative you should include all of the following EXCEPT a(n):
- Why should you check the HubSpot reporting library before building your own custom report? Select all that apply.