If you are too busy or not enough time for taking preparation the HubSpot Digital Advertising Certification exam, then we recommend you follow our HubSpot Digital Advertising Certification exam guidelines. You can easily pass the HubSpot Digital Advertising Certification Exam & earn your certification.
As an alternative, we can take the exam on your behalf. For any kind of assistance, please contact us.
FAQ – HubSpot Digital Advertising Certification Answers
For your convenience, We have prepared a HubSpot Digital Advertising Certification Answers. We offer it for sale through our website.
All question answers have been added in PDF format (English) so that you can read, find, select and copy easily.
Please double-check all questions and answers when taking the exam because you will get some similar questions which answers will be different. If you are on the computer, you can press "CRTL+F" to find questions on this page or if you are on mobile/tablet, go to tab options and "hit find in page" option.
Yes, we do regular updates on all exam answers. If you follow our exam solution, then you will pass your exam with a 100% passing guarantee with Satisfaction.
FYI: Exam Authority team can change the question and answer at any time. After purchasing the answer sheet (within 3 days), If you don’t pass the exam, just let us know, and we will re-check and send you the updated exam answer sheet within 48-72 Hours.
Yes you can hire us to take your exam and save your valuable time. Our expert team member will take the exam on behalf of you.
For Hiring Us Follow These Below Steps:
- Please provide us your User Name, Email, Recovery Email and Password of your account. You can change the password before if you want.
- We will do the exam on behalf of you.
- After passing the exam, you can change your mail password again.
Exam Taking Cost:
The exam taking services cost depends on exam. Normally we charge $5 for per exam. Also we charge $10 for some exams.
You can let us know which exam certificate you want, Based on your exam we will send you our cost. To get details, Contact us today.
Check out some following HubSpot Digital Advertising Exam Answers:
- What is a benefit of using digital advertising in conjunction with organic marketing efforts? Select all that apply.
- Scenario: You work for a company called PetSpot that sells animal supplies. Which of the following audiences would be the best to target on social media at the awareness stage of the buyer’s journey?
- Scenario: You work for a company called PetSpot that sells animal supplies. Which of the following keywords would be the best to use for paid search at the consideration stage of the buyer’s journey?
- What is the difference between pixel-based retargeting and list-based retargeting? Select all the apply.
- Scenario: You want to target an audience that has previously viewed your product’s pricing page on your website. Which targeting strategy should you use?
- True or false: The rule of thirds is the process of dividing an image into thirds, using two horizontal lines and two vertical lines, and positioning the most important elements inside the squares the lines create.
- Which of the following metrics does Facebook use to rate the expected performance of your ads? Select all that apply.
- Fill in the blank: A keyword set to ______ match type will display your ad when the search term contains any or some combination or variations of the words in your keyword, in any order.
- If you have a keyword set to broad match, but you want to select specific keywords that must be included in the search query for your ad to be displayed, what would you use?
- If you want to exclude your ad from being shown on searches containing a specific keyword, what would you use?
- Scenario: You work for H.Bloom, a flower delivery company. You are running a paid search ad for the keyword “flower delivery” that directs to the landing page below. The goal of this ad is to drive leads. What would you do to potentially improve the ad’s performance? Select all that apply.
- What enables buyers of digital advertising inventory to manage multiple ad exchanges through one interface?
- What ad tracking method should you use to retarget people on social media who have visited your website?
- If you want to know which marketing effort is attracting people to your brand, which attribution model should you use?
- Scenario: You want to run an A/B test for an ad campaign. Which of the following are examples of what you could experiment with?
- Fill in the blank: The difference between digital advertising and organic marketing on social media platforms is that digital advertising is _____ and organic marketing is _____. Select all that apply.
- Fill in the blank: A keyword set to _____ match type will display your ad if the search term includes that keyword, or a very close variation.
- Fill in the blank: A keyword set to _____ match type will display your ad if the search term contains the same order of the words, but it can also contain additional words.
- True or false: Quality score is an algorithm that scores each of your search ads on spelling and grammar.
- What enables web publishers and digital out-of-home media owners to manage their advertising inventory?
- What ad tracking method should you use to identify which marketing campaign referred traffic to your website?
- True or false: Digital advertising is a targeted, data-driven advertising strategy for reaching consumers online at every stage of the buyer’s journey.
- Scenario: Your business wants to advertise to a local audience. Which targeting strategy should you use?
- True or false: An organic marketing strategy is reliant on your followers, while social media advertising allows you to target new audiences.
- Which of the following goals are options available for advertising on Twitter? Select all that apply.
- Scenario: You work for a company called PetSpot that sells animal supplies. The best audience to target on social media at the decision stage of the buyer’s journey would be people who:
- Scenario: You want to target an audience that visits popular marketing websites, such as Marketing Land and Ad Age. Which targeting strategy should you use?