Download HubSpot Sales Enablement Certification Answers
If you are too busy or not enough time for taking preparation the HubSpot Sales Enablement Certification exam, then we recommend you follow our HubSpot Sales Enablement Certification exam guidelines. You can easily pass the HubSpot Sales Enablement Certification Exam & earn your certification.
As an alternative, we can take the exam on your behalf. For any kind of assistance, please contact us.
FAQ – HubSpot Sales Enablement Certification Answers
For your convenience, We have prepared a HubSpot Sales Enablement Certification Exam Answers. We offer it for sale through our website.
All question answers have been added in PDF format (English) so that you can read, find, select and copy easily.
Please double-check all questions and answers when taking the exam because you will get some similar questions which answers will be different. If you are on the computer, you can press "CRTL+F" to find questions on this page or if you are on mobile/tablet, go to tab options and "hit find in page" option.
Yes, we do regular updates on all exam answers. If you follow our exam solution, then you will pass your exam with a 100% passing guarantee with Satisfaction.
FYI: Exam Authority team can change the question and answer at any time. After purchasing the answer sheet (within 3 days), If you don’t pass the exam, just let us know, and we will re-check and send you the updated exam answer sheet within 48-72 Hours.
Yes you can hire us to take your exam and save your valuable time. Our expert team member will take the exam on behalf of you.
For Hiring Us Follow These Below Steps:
- Please provide us your User Name, Email, Recovery Email and Password of your account. You can change the password before if you want.
- We will do the exam on behalf of you.
- After passing the exam, you can change your mail password again.
Exam Taking Cost:
The exam taking services cost depends on exam. Normally we charge $5 for per exam. Also we charge $10 for some exams.
You can let us know which exam certificate you want, Based on your exam we will send you our cost. To get details, Contact us today.
Check out some following HubSpot Sales Enablement Certification Exam Answers:
- The internet has changed the power dynamics between buyers and sellers. How does sales enablement help businesses use this change to their advantage?
- It is important to translate your vision into a revenue goal for all of the following reasons EXCEPT:
- If you find yourself with a lot of poor-fit leads, all of the following are good ways to solve this problem EXCEPT:
- Which of the following is NOT a benefit of implementing a sales and marketing service-level agreement (SLA)?
- Evaluate this SLA: Marketing will generate 2,000 qualified leads each month, and sales will contact each lead as soon as possible.
- Evaluate this SLA: Marketing will generate five qualified leads each month, and sales will contact each of them within 12 hours.
- If your service-level agreement requires your marketing team to produce more leads than they normally do, what is the FIRST thing you should do?
- After you explain the concept of a judicial branch to your CEO, she says, “Great! I’ll have the sales leadership team make that part of their monthly meeting.” How do you respond?
- If the leads your marketing team produces are consistently low quality, which of the following is the BEST way to improve your lead quality?
- True or false? Contacting new leads within five minutes is better than contacting them within 24 hours.
- Which of the following is the BEST way to ensure your smarketing meetings have a high level of psychological safety?
- When asking a customer about their shopping preferences, you want to learn all of the following EXCEPT:
- Fill in the blank: While buyer personas help you understand who your customer is, Jobs to Be Done helps you understand your customer’s _____.
- Karen just got home late from work and her kids are hungry. Which of the following BEST describes her job to be done?
- Which of the following BEST describes the difference between persona interviews and Jobs to Be Done interviews?
- Which of the following best describes the relationship between the interview process for identifying Jobs To Be Done and the interview process for understanding personas?
- Evaluate this hero statement: Jepsonite Security Systems is a hero to first-time homeowners who are in the market for a security system.
- Evaluate this hero statement: Groundskeeper, Inc. is a hero to property managers at mid-size property management firms who need to outsource their landscaping so they can focus their attention on taking care of their tenants.
- Evaluate this hero statement: Super Veggie Juice Co. is a hero to people who want to eat healthy but don’t have the time to cook and eat vegetables.
- How quickly should a member of your sales team be able to find a relevant piece of content to share with one of their leads?
- You tell your executive team that your company should have a content manager, and they ask, “Can’t someone take that on as a side project?” How should you respond?
- Which of the following is the BEST explanation of what it means to help your customers “fire” their old solution?
- True or false? Some potential customers won’t buy because they don’t know how to fire their old solution.
- True or false? If your product can be used to do more than one job, content that talks about all of those jobs will be relevant to your customers.
- All of the following are reasons to implement technology as part of your sales enablement strategy EXCEPT:
- True or false? Inbound means creating marketing and sales that people love by providing helpful content and resources that attract people to you.
- True or false? If you don’t have enough hand raisers and good-fit, sales-ready leads to keep your sales team busy, your sales reps should find helpful ways to reach out to good-fit leads that aren’t sales ready.
- If your service-level agreement requires your marketing team to generate 40 qualified leads each month, how should they deliver those leads?
- If your service-level agreement provides your sales team with more leads than they can handle, what’s the FIRST thing you should do?
- You explain the concept of smarketing meetings to your leadership team, and one person asks, “How often do we need to have these meetings?” How do you respond?
- If your website doesn’t have much content to attract visitors, which of the following would be the best content to create first?
- True or false? If your marketing team is producing a lot of content, a large percentage of it is naturally going to be valuable to the sales team.
- A member of your marketing team wants to send a sales offer to your existing customers. How do you respond?
- Evaluate this SLA: Marketing will generate 250 qualified leads each month, and sales will convert 50 of those leads into customers.
- True or false? You should invest in keeping your technological core in place long-term, but you can experiment with your edge technologies and change them easily.
- After creating your hero statement, you identify a type of person who is interested in your product that you can’t be a hero to. What should you do for these people?