If you are too busy or not enough time for taking preparation the HubSpot Inbound Sales Certification exam, then we recommend you follow our HubSpot Inbound Sales Certification exam guidelines. You can easily pass the HubSpot Inbound Sales Certification Exam & earn your certification.
As an alternative, we can take the exam on your behalf. For any kind of assistance, please contact us.
FAQ – HubSpot Inbound Sales Certification Exam Answers
For your convenience, We have prepared a HubSpot Inbound Sales Certification Exam Answers. We offer it for sale through our website.
All question answers have been added in PDF format (English) so that you can read, find, select and copy easily.
Please double-check all questions and answers when taking the exam because you will get some similar questions which answers will be different. If you are on the computer, you can press "CRTL+F" to find questions on this page or if you are on mobile/tablet, go to tab options and "hit find in page" option.
Yes, we do regular updates on all exam answers. If you follow our exam solution, then you will pass your exam with a 100% passing guarantee with Satisfaction.
FYI: Exam Authority team can change the question and answer at any time. After purchasing the answer sheet (within 3 days), If you don’t pass the exam, just let us know, and we will re-check and send you the updated exam answer sheet within 48-72 Hours.
Yes you can hire us to take your exam and save your valuable time. Our expert team member will take the exam on behalf of you.
For Hiring Us Follow These Below Steps:
- Please provide us your User Name, Email, Recovery Email and Password of your account. You can change the password before if you want.
- We will do the exam on behalf of you.
- After passing the exam, you can change your mail password again.
Exam Taking Cost:
The exam taking services cost depends on exam. Normally we charge $5 for per exam. Also we charge $10 for some exams.
You can let us know which exam certificate you want, Based on your exam we will send you our cost. To get details, Contact us today.
Check out some following HubSpot Inbound Sales Certification Answers:
- You should do all of the following activities during the connect phase of your inbound sales strategy EXCEPT:
- You should do all of the following activities during the explore phase of your inbound sales strategy EXCEPT:
- You should do all of the following activities during the advise phase of your inbound sales strategy EXCEPT:
- True or false? You should only start identifying passive buyers after identifying all of the active buyers.
- What should a business-to-business salesperson do if their website gets multiple anonymous visits from a single company?
- Fill in the blanks: For business-to-business sales teams, an ideal customer profile usually identifies ________. For sales teams who sell directly to consumers, an ideal customer profile identifies ________.
- Congratulations — you just landed a job selling IT equipment to large corporations! You receive your first inbound lead, and you call the person who submitted it. You quickly realize that this person is a junior employee with no buying authority. What should you do?
- Fill in the blank: If a prospect says, “I’m thinking about moving into a larger facility,” that’s an example of a __________.
- Fill in the blank: If a prospect says, “I’m hoping to get this figured out before the end of the quarter,” that’s an example of a __________.
- Fill in the blank: If a prospect says, “If I don’t find a way to solve this problem, I’m going to have to start laying off employees,” that’s an example of a __________.
- Fill in the blank: If a prospect says, “If I can find a way to fix this, I think we’ll be able to open a second location next year,” that’s an example of a __________.
- Your teammate creates an outreach sequence with 10 steps in it and asks you if you think that’s a good length. How do you respond?
- If your company doesn’t produce very much content, all of the following are good alternatives EXCEPT:
- Here’s a paragraph from a recap email. “You mentioned that you need to get into a larger space, but you have a lot of specialized equipment that can’t be moved easily. Your best plan is to hire a moving company, but you’re worried that the equipment will get damaged or miscalibrated in the move.” Which part of the explore phase does it accomplish?
- When using the 1-10 closing technique, what should you do if your prospect gives you number lower than six?
- Here’s a paragraph from a recap email. “You currently have a quote from a moving company for about $5,000, but you would be willing to pay twice that much if it meant ensuring your equipment was moved safely and on time. However, the decision isn’t yours alone. Sebastian is in charge of the equipment and Sal will have to approve the higher budget. We’ll include them in our next meeting to discuss the details of where we go from here.” Which part of the explore phase does it accomplish?
- Here’s an agenda that follows the CGP, TCI, BA framework: 1. Build rapport, recap previous conversations, set agenda. 2. Explore the challenges the prospect has and their plans for overcoming them. 3. Explore their timeline and discuss the consequences of inaction and the implications of success. 4. Explore budget and authority. In this agenda, which part of the CGP, TCI, BA framework needs improvement?
- Fill in the blanks: The plan you present during the advise phase of your inbound sales strategy closes the gap between _______ and _______.
- Here’s an agenda that follows the CGP, TCI, BA framework: 1. Rapport building, recap, and agenda. 2. The prospect’s goals, the challenges they face in achieving those goals, and their plan for overcoming those challenges. 3. What happens if they fail? What happens if they succeed? 4. Their available budget and their usual decision-making process. In this agenda, which part of the CGP, TCI, BA framework needs improvement?
- Here’s an agenda that follows the CGP, TCI, BA framework: 1. Ask how business is going, review what you’ve already talked about, lay out the plan for this conversation. 2. Ask about their challenges and goals. Discuss their plans. 3. Ask about their timeline. Uncover what they stand to lose and gain. 4. Find out who else needs to be involved in the decision to buy or not buy. In this agenda, which part of the CGP, TCI, BA framework needs improvement?
- You should do all of the following activities during the identify phase of your inbound sales strategy EXCEPT:
- Here’s a paragraph from a recap email: “You need to get into your new office space before the end of this quarter. You have aggressive hiring goals for next quarter and if you haven’t relocated into a larger space by then, you won’t be able to hit those goals. On the other hand, if you get into the space you’re currently looking at, the amenities included in that space will help you attract new talent.” Which part of the explore phase does it accomplish?
- Your teammate is prepping for a sales presentation and they’ve outlined the points they want to cover: 1. Recap of previous discussions 2. Explanation of how other people in similar situations have proceeded 3. Pros and cons of various approaches They want your feedback on this outline. What would you say?