You’ve set up conversion actions for your online retail site. Now you want to set up conversion tracking tags to gain some deeper insights into how people engage with your ads. Match the required tagging action with the corresponding conversion measurement.
1. You use Google Ads conversion tracking with Google Analytics already implemented on site.
2. Google Analytics Imported Goals/Transactions
3. Google Tag Manager for Google Ads
4. Google Ads conversion tracking
• Link Google Ads and Analytics (4)
• Add on the conversion linker to Google Tag Manager (3)
• No action required (1)
• Install gtag.js tags (2)