When is it okay to ignore deadlines in your running log of implementation tasks?
- When you have reason to believe that the client doesn’t care about the deadlines
- When you know that you can earn a larger commission by going over the deadlines
- When the log is completely outdated, seems to be from a different project, and does not reflect any of the tasks you have discussed with the project manager and supervisory committee
- When you are bored with the client’s sales process and dislike their sales leaders
- You should never ignore deadlines. If you think something is incorrect, clarify it with the project manager and supervisory committee before deciding to ignore it.